HALO® 3006 Open Array Radar
NEW: HALO® Open Array Radar
More Power Matters
Building on the HALO Legacy
Designed with an intuitive interface, HALO 3000 has smart features like Harbour, Offshore, Bird and Weather modes. These Preset Modes require no manual tuning – just select your chosen mode and go.
This simplified approach also extends to fishing, with HALO 3000’s powerful Bird+ mode – a must-have tool for sportfishing enthusiasts. Bird+ mode allows you to focus the full 130W of HALO 3000’s power on bird finding, enabling boaters to find schools of fish at up to 8nm away.
- 130W power for longer range (from 6m to up to 96nm)
- Advanced pulse compression technology with beam sharpening
- Simultaneous Dual Range operation
- Easy operation with Harbour, Offshore, Weather, and Bird modes
- Track up to 50 targets with ZoneTrack
- VelocityTrack Doppler technology for collision avoidance
- Dangerous Target Alerts for radar and AIS targets
- Ready instantly from standby, and in 16-25 seconds from power-on
- Available in 3-, 4- and 6-foot arrays