Simrad MARIS PLECDIS 900 MK5A with M5027
The Simrad MARIS ECDIS 900 MK5A is an IMO-type approved navigation system, designed for use aboard SOLAS vessels subject to ECDIS carriage mandates such as merchant cargo ships and tankers.
The Simrad MARIS ECDIS 900 MK5A is an IMO-type approved navigation system, designed for use aboard SOLAS vessels subject to ECDIS carriage mandates such as merchant cargo ships and tankers. Easy to use with a standard Windows PC interface, the ECDIS900 delivers precise navigation with comprehensive route planning and optimization tools, integrated chart management and ordering, radar overlay, and optional highly customisable conning display.
- Type approved ECDIS navigation system to meet IMO standards.
- Powerful Windows based PC with 24 or 27” wide screens
- Easy to use navigation tool built by navigators for navigators
- Support ENC (Primar, IC-ENC), AVCS, ARCS (UKHO) and AIO overlay.
- S52 and INT1 chart presentation
- Integrated online electronic chart ordering / updating services
- Radar overlay
- Dual or triple ECDIS900 architecture enabling Paperless navigation
- Worlwide Support
- Full range of training facilities (Approved CBT, Train the trainer program, numerous training schools, on line WEB training )
- Designed to comply with additional regulations set by Flag States, Port State Control and Vetting (OCIMF, SIRE)
- Integrated chart management via email or Internet:,MBA, MASTER Bridge Assistant, MCP, Maris Customer Portal
- Universal Radar overlay
- Multiples layers display: paper T&P, Navtex, weather forecasts, Total Tide, user defined objects.
- Additional Route Planning functions: Navigation editor, parallel index, SAR, Voyage Plan with UKC calculation, linking route and objects/alarms
- Precise navigation tools: Predictor, Docking mode, Active Leg panel
- Multiples add-on functions: Route optimization, Dead man alarm, BNWAS interface, approved TCS, Conning Display
- Customized modules for Seismic vessels and for Pilots