The Simrad S3009 Navigational Echosounder meets the requirement for reliable and accurate bottom tracking and depth recording on a wide range of commercial vessels. Exceeding the latest performance standards for IMO compliance, the S3009 features modern controls for easy operation.
The single-transducer S3009 system is cost effective, compact, and easy to install in tight spaces. An S3009 Expanded system is also available, which adds the S5100 transceiver to enable separate bow and stern transducers.
- IMO type approved echosounder with integrated display
- Meets IMO resolutions A.224(VII), MSC.74 (69) Annex 4
- Highly accurate depth recording with 12 hour stored history
- Cost effective and compact system for smaller, single-transducer vessels
- Expanded S3009+S5100 system supports split screen readout with bow and stern transducers
- 9-inch 480x800-pixel high-brightness LCD
- Easy-access front SD card slot for recording depth data
- Industry standard 50 kHz and 200 kHz transducers
- Complements Simrad and other Navigation equipment with standard IEC interfaces
6th Nov 2017