We are pleased to announce the release of the new Simrad® I3005 and I3007 Professional Instrument Series featuring a 5- or 7-inch superior color display with easy touch control, a variety of graphic layouts, and with the capability to enable up to eight different functions simultaneously.
Both the I3005 and I3007 are IMO approved as a Rudder Angle Indicator, Heading Repeater, Rate of Turn Indicator (I3007 only), Propeller Pitch Indicator, Propeller Revolution Indicator, in addition to monitoring other functions like Engine RPM, Wind Instruments, Digital Data, Thruster Propeller Pitch Angle and Boat Speed.
Offering a flexible installation that supports a wide variety of I/O signal types, both display sizes are approved for SOLAS vessels.
The Instrument Series has the capability to enable the following simultaneously:
- Heading Repeater – IMO approved when paired with NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183, or LWE heading sensor, such as Simrad GPS and Gyro compasses.
- Rudder Indicator – IMO approved indicator system when paired with appropriate rudder angle sensor. Reading rudder positions from all Simrad rudder feedbacks or is compatible with NMEA 0183 feedbacks from other third-party systems.
- Rate of Turn Indicator – 7" IMO approved and 5" non-IMO ROT Indicator with a configurable scale range and is compatible with Simrad GPS Compasses, HS60/70/80, Simrad Gyros GS80/85, and Simrad Magnetic Compasses, Precision-9 and RC-42
- Propeller Pitch Indicator configurable for use with Propulsion and Thruster (Note: Transducer/sensor not offered by Navico)
- Propeller Shaft RPM – IMO compliant with a selectable Scale Range (Note: Transducer/sensor not offered by Navico)
- Engine RPM Indicator with a Selectable Scale Range from 200 up to 10,000 RPM (Note: Transducer/sensor not offered by Navico)
- Wind Instrument – measuring True Wind Speed and Angle, Apparent Wind Speed and Angle, Wind Speed Indicator with Selectable Units (Beaufort, KN and m/s) and Orientations (relative to North or the Ships' Bow). Compatible with Simrad and B&G Sensors or any NMEA 2000 or NMEA 0183 Wind Sensor.
- Digital Data - data layout for display or a multitude of data types; Vessel, Environmental, Navigation, Engine, Depth, Speed, Heave, Pitch, Roll, Time & Date.
5th Jun 2019